UN Principles for Responsible Investing
EUROFIMA became an official signatory of the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) as of January 2020, thereby strengthening its position as a sustainable investor. As an institutional investor, EUROFIMA strongly stands by investing its assets in a careful and responsible manner. Furthermore, EUROFIMA vouches to align its investment strategy to its capital market issuance program and its respective green bond framework. In doing so, EUROFIMA supports its public mission in the development of sustainable transportation. Hence, EUROFIMA integrates ESG criteria into its investment decision-making processes according to the following six PRI principles:.
- Principle 1: We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Principle 2: We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- Principle 3: We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- Principle 4: We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- Principle 5: We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- Principle 6: We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
Read more about the UN Principles for Responsible Investment