We are hiring - Graduate Program: Sustainable Finance & ESG Analyst
EUROFIMA European Company for the Financing of Railroad Rolling Stock is a supranational organization located in Basel, Switzerland. EUROFIMA fulfils a non-profit maximizing mission to support the development of public service passenger rail transportation in its 25 contracting states. EUROFIMA supports its shareholder railways in renewing and modernizing their equipment by providing competitive financings.
As of 1 September 2022 – or by arrangement – we are looking for a
Graduate Program: Sustainable Finance & ESG Analyst
Responsibilities and Impact:
- You will assist your Portfolio Manager colleagues in their investment analyses and deputize them for the investment management
- You will assist your Funding Officer colleagues for funding in international capital markets and support the team on its investor relations activities
- You will drive the integration of ESG factors into our investment management processes as well as in our funding activities
- You will liaise with our railway clients, internal stakeholders and external counterparties including major international investment banks
- You will support the investment management and the funding teams in administrative tasks as well as creating analyses, reporting and proposals for the Senior Management
Qualifications and Experience:
- You hold a master’s degree in finance, economics, business administration or law and want to study for a post-graduate qualification (e.g., CFA, FRM, CIIA)
- You demonstrate some first practical experience in the banking or investment management industry or in the field of sustainable finance and ESG investing
- You have a profound technical knowledge of investment products and financial markets
- You follow the recent developments in the area of ESG and sustainability
- You are an experienced Microsoft Office user and knowledge about Bloomberg is an advantage
- You feel comfortable to work in an international environment and are open to connect within the international finance community
- You convince people with your precise communication and influencing skills in English (oral and written) - any other language is an asset
- You are committed to sustainability and have an interest in sustainable mobility solutions
About the Job:
The assignment is an entry position. You will work in our new offices at Meret Oppenheim Platz 1 C in Basel close to the main train station. We look forward to receiving your complete application including your motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 29 May 2022. Applications via recruiting agencies will not be considered.
EUROFIMA is an equal opportunity employer, is committed to creating a diverse environment and supports flexible working arrangements. At EUROFIMA, we work in small interactive teams and foster an environment for fast learners who are eager to create an impact with their daily work. From day one, you will assume a high level of responsibility and independence to achieve our investment objectives. We offer an international work environment and support our staff with their development through relevant trainings.
The Treasury & Asset Management unit is responsible for the management of liquidity and investment portfolios totalling more than EUR 4 billion. We integrate Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors into our investment management process and act as a sustainable and responsible investor.
The Capital Markets unit is responsible for issuing bonds (EUR 13+ billion) in international capital markets and for investor relations with our investors. We promote ourselves as an investment in sustainable mobility and are a regular issuer of Green bonds.
If you have any questions concerning the position, please contact Robert Eigenheer, Head of Capital Markets and Head of Treasury & Asset Management, at email@example.com