We are hiring - FP&A and Risk Analyst – 80-100%
EUROFIMA European Company for the Financing of Railroad Rolling Stock is a supranational
organization located in Basel, Switzerland. EUROFIMA fulfils a non-profit maximizing mission to
support the development of public service passenger rail transportation in its contracting states.
EUROFIMA supports its shareholder railways in renewing and modernizing their equipment by
providing competitive financings.
As of 1 July 2022 – or by arrangement – we are looking for an
FP&A and Risk Analyst (80-100%)
Responsibilities and Impact:
In this role you will
- prepare the monthly reporting materials for the Management Committee & Board of directors
- support the annual budget & quarterly forecast sessions for key P&L & BS items
- develop KPIs and metrics to track organisational performance
- develop and maintain risk metrics and models
- control risk exposures
- collaborate with other units to drive a continuous improvement mindset
- support and contribute to initiatives and projects
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or business administration and willingness to study for a post-graduate qualification (e.g., CFA, FRM, CIMA)
- First practical experience FP&A or risk management, ideally in the financial services industry
- Good knowledge of fixed-income financial instruments and their valuation
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with a strategic mindset
- Structured way of working and attention to details without losing the «big picture»
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills, knowledge of SimCorp Dimension is an advantage
- Fluent in English, other languages are considered a plus
About the Job:
The assignment is permanent. You will work in our new offices at Meret Oppenheim-Platz 1C in Basel, close to the main train station. We look forward to receiving your complete application including your motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via recruiting agencies will not be considered.
EUROFIMA is an equal opportunity employer, is committed to creating a diverse environment and
supports flexible working arrangements. At EUROFIMA, we work in small interactive teams and foster an environment for fast learners who are eager to create an impact with their daily work. From day one you will assume a high level of responsibility and independence to achieve our business
objectives. We offer an international work environment and support our staff with their development through relevant trainings.
If you have any questions concerning the position, please contact email@example.com.