We are hiring an HR Generalist
EUROFIMA European Company for the Financing of Railroad Rolling Stock is a supranational organization located in Basel, Switzerland. EUROFIMA fulfils a non-profit maximizing mission to support the development of public service passenger rail transportation in its contracting states. EUROFIMA supports its shareholder railways in renewing and modernizing their equipment by providing competitive financings.
As of 1 August 2021 – or by arrangement – we are looking for an
HR Generalist (60%-80%)
At EUROFIMA we work in small interactive teams and foster an environment for fast learners who are eager to create an impact with their daily work. From day one you will assume a high level of responsibility and independence to achieve our business objectives. We offer an international work environment and support our staff with their development through relevant training. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to take ownership for all staff related matters of EUROFIMA, further shape the HR organization and influence our high-performance culture.
Responsibilities and Impact:
- Provide support for all HR processes throughout the employee life cycle (from entry to exit)
- Act as a partner to the various departments and provide guidance in all HR matters
- Review and oversee the monthly payroll for all employees in collaboration with the external service provider and ensure correct accounting and reconciliation procedures
- Ensure timely and high-quality submissions to all authorities and insurances (e.g. AHV, BVG, etc.)
- Plan and execute the annual salary review and bonus process
- Conduct recurring people processes (performance discussions, development plans, culture & employee satisfaction surveys, etc.) and derive action plans
- Prepare the annual budget and the quarterly forecasts of personnel related expenses
- Drive digitalisation of HR tools (e.g. electronic dossiers, employee portal, etc.)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Advanced vocational studies (HR-Fachmann/-Fachfrau mit eidg. FA) or Bachelor’s Degree (University/FH), combined with 3-5 years of work experience in a Generalist or Specialist HR function following the completion of the studies. Knowledge of Swiss labour law is mandatory
- Fluency in German and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels, and challenge and guide leaders in difficult situations
- Can-do attitude, proactive mindset and ability to challenge the status quo. Able to cope with ambiguity and change
- Self-reliant and collaborative, open-minded and able to coach others, combined with drive and ambition to get things done
EUROFIMA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment.
The assignment is permanent. The place of work is Basel, Switzerland. We support flexible working arrangements. We look forward to receiving your complete application at email@example.com no later than 30 June 2021.
If you have any questions concerning the position, please contact Haldun Kuru, Chief Financial Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The role has been successfully staffed.