We are hiring - Accounting and Reporting Manager (100%)
EUROFIMA European Company for the Financing of Railroad Rolling Stock is a supranational
organization located in Basel, Switzerland. EUROFIMA fulfils a non-profit maximizing mission to
support the development of public service passenger rail transportation in its contracting states.
EUROFIMA supports its shareholder railways in renewing and modernizing their equipment by
providing competitive financings.
As of 1 March 2022 – or by arrangement – we are looking for an
Accounting & Reporting Manager (100%)
Responsibilities and Impact:
In this role you will
- manage the majority of the day-to-day business with the relevant stakeholder groups
- prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting (including annual report)
- ensure accurate, robust and timely financial reporting in compliance with IFRS
- prepare accounting assessments and IFRS memoranda
- collaborate with other units to drive a continuous improvement mindset through digitalisation and simplification of processes
- drive execution and improvements of the internal control framework
- support and contribute to ad-hoc requests and projects
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (e.g., University, FH, CPA, ACCA, CFA, FA Fiduciary or similar)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar function, preferably in the banking, treasury or
investment management industry
- Experience in a large audit firm is a nice to have
- Solid accounting expertise (IFRS), hedge accounting knowledge (IFRS 9) is an advantage
- Good understanding of investment products and financial instruments
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills, knowledge of SimCorp Dimension is an advantage
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, affinity to systems is a must
- Structured way of working and attention to details without losing the «big picture»
- Fluent in English and German, other languages are considered a plus
EUROFIMA is an equal opportunity employer, is committed to creating a diverse environment and
supports flexible working arrangements. At EUROFIMA, we work in small interactive teams and foster an environment for fast learners who are eager to create an impact with their daily work. From day one you will assume a high level of responsibility and independence to achieve our business
objectives. We offer an international work environment and support our staff with their development through relevant trainings.
The assignment is permanent. We look forward to receiving your complete application including your motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via recruiting agencies will not be considered.
If you have any questions concerning the position, please contact Benjamin Cueni, Head of Accounting, Controlling & Compliance, at email@example.com.