EUROFIMA becomes an official signatory of the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
EUROFIMA strengthens its sustainable mission by signing the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) as of 3rd January 2020. As an institutional investor, we strongly believe that we have the obligation to invest our assets in a careful and responsible manner. Furthermore, we align our investment strategy to our capital market issuance program and its respective green bond framework as well as supporting our public mission in the development of sustainable transportation. Hence, we commence with the integration of ESG considerations (i.e.; Environmental, Social and Governance) into our investment decision-making processes according to the following six PRI principles:
- Principle 1: We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Principle 2: We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- Principle 3: We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- Principle 4: We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- Principle 5: We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- Principle 6: We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.